In this 2 day leadership simulation you will be placed in a team-based project environment using computer simulations to solve realistic leadership problems, while practicing and applying a variety of techniques. This workshop is entirely a hands-on experience in which your leadership team will lead a group of virtual team members. Each virtual team member has different characteristics, abilities and work habits that will help you practice leadership and team-building skills.
This fast-paced, highly-engaging, workplace simulation assists attendees in experiencing some breakthrough leadership insights. It does so by introducing participants to leadership and team-building skills that can be learned, practiced and applied directly to their current work environment. In this powerful workshop, participants practice the following skills:
* The 5 Practices of Exemplary Leaders
* The 8 Dimensions of High Performing Teams
* How leadership and teambuilding skills are interwoven and interdependent
* How to apply leadership and teambuilding skills in a project environment
* How to see oneself as a leader, in addition to being a manager
* How to contribute to a high-performing team
Milestone Management is a Charter Member Global Registered Education Provider. As such, we are able to offer Professional Development Units (PDUs) through the Project Management Institute. This workshop is worth 16 PDUs.
Contact us at 801-825-6535 for more information!